2008 Tige` RZ4 with 140 hrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 Tige` RZ4 with 140 hrs

I am selling my '08 RZ4, 140 hrs, 400HP, ballast, kicker system w/4 tower speakers, bimini top, full cover, tandem axle trailer and pretty much loaded up with everything. Fresh water use and a nice boat. Offered at $53K or best cash offer. Title in hand and what a great time to buy such a high end boat at $25K less than when new.

I will be getting more pics this weekend. Interior is being detailed and the boat has been freshly waxed so it will be all ready to go. All just serviced too.

If you are ready to buy and are serious, let's get together and make a deal.

Thanks,
    Attached Files

Isn't that the repo boat?
    http://tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8419
    "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
    "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

Sure is looks like he got it at 42k and selling it in the low 50's like he said in his post...

First $42,500!!!! IT IS A HECK OF A DEAL AND WILL NOT LAST. I am a Fl dealer and have emailed a few people on it. I'd say if you spend $1500-2000 you could have it looking excellent. Oh, it is on a Tige` trailer too.

If it isn't sold by the end of the week I will buy it to sell and the price will be well in the low $50's.
      Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

um.....
        Originally posted by G-MONEY
        It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

evilone - good memory!

Comment

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
            Sure is looks like he got it at 42k and selling it in the low 50's like he said in his post...
            Irregardless of what he paid (or didn't pay), it's a super deal....expecially since it has the 400hp engine and CC.

If Wetsounds boat wasn't in the picture....that "would" be next boat.

Comment

I was just curious because this description makes it sound like it was his personal boat he was selling.
              "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
              "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

It is his personal boat now, he said that he was personally going to buy it. I hope he gets what he's asking for it and makes a few bucks!

Comment

Working...
                X